Terms & Conditions
69papillon.com is a service that allows members to create unique personal profiles and directory listings online in order to find and communicate with old and new friends and clients. The service is operated by 69papillon.com.
By accessing 69papillon.com, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Parties To This Agreement And Consideration
1.1 By accessing the materials at the Website and for other good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged by You and the Company, You hereby agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Subject to Your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, The Company agrees to grant you a limited personal non-transferable right to access the contents of 69papillon.com
- User Verification
ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED AT THE WEBSITES ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS CONTAINED AT THE WEBSITES DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITES OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN THE WEBSITE.
- User’s Code Of Conduct
You agree, warrant and covenant to use the Websites in accordance with the following Code of Conduct and You agree and acknowledge that in our sole discretion we may, but are under no obligation to reject or delete any materials posted or uploaded by You which violates any of the following provisions, and/or to terminate Your right to use or access the Website for violating these provisions:
3.1 You will not use the Website to engage in any form of illegal conduct, harassment or offensive behavior
3.2 You will not use the Website to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person;
3.3 You will not post messages or use the Website in any way which (i) violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights
- Indemnification For Unauthorized Use Of Proprietary Materials
You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify the Company and its successors and assigns for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from any attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from the Website.
- Company’s Proprietary Rights To Content
Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to or authorized for use by Company for electronic dissemination, all Materials displayed at or otherwise available through the Website are proprietary, and, may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of Company. All editions of the Website, and all Materials and other matter used directly or indirectly in, at, by, through and/or with the Website are protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and other laws and regulations. All rights are reserved.
- Limitations On Company’s Liability
6.1 You acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be held responsible in any way for the outcome of any contact or meeting, whether in person, by telephone or any other means, resulting from advertisements placed or responded to, or messages or communications sent or received by Users or Advertisers through the Websites, or through any use, directly or indirectly, of the Websites. You further acknowledge and agree that the Website does not screen any Users or Advertisers of the Website, has no control over their actions .
6.2 Company is not liable for damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any Materials, data, advertisement or other communication at or through the Website.
6.3 You acknowledge that use of the Website is at Your own risk. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy of reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Website or by a User of the Website or any other person or entity.
- Disclaimer Regarding Third Party Content/Limitation Of Liability
7.1 You acknowledge that You understand that we are not responsible for, nor can we control, the use by others of any information which You provide to them through the Website, or otherwise, and that You have been advised that You should use caution in selecting the personal information You provide to others through the Website
- You acknowledge that You understand that we cannot ensure nor do we make any representations or warranties regarding the security or privacy of information that You voluntarily provide through the Internet and Your email messages, and that You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use or misuse of such information by other parties
- You further acknowledge that You understand that we do not control the content of any information, messages, communication or other materials posted or uploaded by Users of the Website
- You further acknowledge that You understand that we do not guarantee or vouch for the accuracy or truthfulness of any messages, communication, information or content of any kind which has been posted, uploaded or provided by other Users of the Website
- You further acknowledge that You understand that we do screen, monitor, control, supervise or verify any advertisements or communications submitted to the Website by third-party licensees, advertisers, or Users for electronic dissemination through the Website. All Users of the Website are therefore cautioned and advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements
- Trademark And Service Mark
69papillon.com is a registered service mark of the COMPANY. No use of this mark shall be permitted except through the prior written authorization and permission of Company. All rights reserved.
- Private Use Of Materials
All materials included at the Website are for the private use by authorized Users only.
- Your Consent To Receive Email Communications From Us
You hereby grant us the right, from time to time, at our discretion to send You commercial, advertising or informational emails at Your email address. You grant us the right to continue to send You such emails until You specifically notify us that You wish us to stop sending You said emails.
- Liability Of Users For Information They Post
11.1 You acknowledge and agree that You, and not the Company, shall be solely responsible and liable for all damages, liability or other consequences, foreseen or unforeseen, of all information which You submit, publish, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate through the Website even if a claim for damages or liability should arise after termination of service.
- If the Company provides any such service described herein, You agree that all messages and other communications by You shall be deemed to be readily accessible to all other Users who are authorized to access the Website and agree that all such messages and other communications shall not be deemed to be private or secure.
- Notices To Company Or Users
Notices from the Website to authorized Users may be given by means of electronic messages or by general posting on the Website. Communications from You to the Company may be made by electronic messages.
12.1 All questions, complaints, and notices to Company by means of electronic mail must be sent to Customer Service at [email protected]
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the authorized User and Company regarding use of the Website, and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral understandings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by Company.
13.1 You acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change by Company at any time and shall be effective after notice to Users by posting at or via hyperlink to the Website.